Monday, February 10, 2014

Two Families, One Common Denominator

On Saturday our parents brought together both of our families to celebrate the baby. It was so fun!

We played some games like this one where mom would ask a question and everyone had to pick either Josh or I. Looks like the majority thought Josh was the answer to this one. Maybe the question was who was going to get up in the middle of the night when the baby cries. :p heh.

Auntie Lori had faith in her nephew on this one. :p

Much to my chagrin we also played the inevitable "how big is her belly" game. Hilariously, my cousin Davy won. 

And one of the best things about the family shower was so many of our grandparents were able to make it. With the exception of my grams in Mississippi, they were all there, even Josh's from Northern Cal! 

I love this picture because you can see Josh's nametag, "daddy" and we have smiles on that match our insides. 

Baby girl, you are one lucky duck.

Tomorrow, I'll show you some of the cutest outfits we received. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment