Thursday, February 27, 2014

A Little Ball Of A Whole Lot Of Goodness

My niece was born yesterday. 


When I first saw her I thought two things, 1. She looks asian! and 2. Where'd all that dark hair come from? (Cole was a baldy). She's also tiny, 6 lbs and 13 ounces and 19 3/4 inches. 

Aimee was in active labor for 7 minutes and then pop! she made her debut.


Everyone wants to know how Cole is handling it. I think that's TBD. His world hasn't changed that much yet. He has been spoiled by both sets of grandparents these past few days so life continues to be normal for him. :p He's a bit young to fully comprehend what's going on but he does say, "sister" and understands that he has acquired the "brother" title. Time will tell.



She is just beautiful. Here she is on day 2 - a little less swollen and obviously really excited for all the photos her Auntie is taking of her.


When I was driving to the hospital, I was singing along to a song and raising my hands in thanksgiving to Jesus.

Praise the name, of the Lord, all my soul sings His worth.
All of life, join the song, come and lift up our King.
Holy, holy, worthy are you Lord. 
All the glory to your name forever.

All goodness and mercy is from our Father above. And that is exactly what she is, a little ball of a whole lot of goodness.

Oh, I almost forgot! She carries my middle name, Noelle Joy. What an honor!

No comments:

Post a Comment