Wednesday, February 5, 2014

A V-Day Round-Up

Valentine's Day is in just 9 days. WOW.

Look what Pinhole Press is doing - Personalized Memory GameValentine Goodie Bags, and Small Wall Decals. So unique!



Paperless Post has some clever cards you can email to your loved one (not a shabby idea since postage just went up!)



The talented Smells Like Home brings us a Red Velvet Brownies with White Chocolate Buttercream Frosting recipe if you've got the baking itch.

And if you must buy a gift, there's nothing old about giving/receiving jewelry on Valentines. Besides, doesn't Catbird nail it with these customizable rings?

Some years I'm feeling really sappy about V-day and make cards for friends and cook Josh a special dinner, but this year I'm not really feeling it. I could try and blame it on the 19 lbs of dead weight I've got attached to my stomach, but I can't say I'll feel any differently next year. 

Still, love is in the air. And even though I'm on the bench this year, I still like watching the magic happen from the sidelines. 

xoxo!

1 comment:

  1. awe man! I was so looking forward to getting a valentine's word scramble gram in the mail! :D

    ReplyDelete