Wednesday, March 12, 2014

In Good Hands

Quick break from packing...

Did you know that three out of four car seats are installed incorrectly? AND did you know that motor vehicle injuries are the leading cause of death among children in the United States?

Mr. Cautious installed our car seats last night and, just to be sure, scheduled an appointment with our local CHP to get his handy work checked. While I was waiting our turn, I was surprised to see two other families whose car seats were not installed correctly. You'd think it would be simple, but those contraptions are more complicated than you'd think.

The officer checking our installation went through a checkoff list and said I had done an A+ job. I told her my husband had done it. She smiled at me. I drove home thinking I am so lucky to have Mr. Cautious. He is the just the type to meticulously install a car seat perfectly and then have someone check his work ~ just to make sure.

We are in good hands.

)

No comments:

Post a Comment