Thursday, March 6, 2014

Want To Chat Over Dinner?

Mel's Kitchen Cafe // White Chicken and Spinach Lasagna

Well, I'm officially exhausted. The lasagna won the battle but I won the war because there's nothing like coming home to a home cooked meal. Right?

While I'm eating out of the pan before Josh comes home, I'll tell you about our last big doctor appointment. They did an ultrasound, measured the size of my belly, swabbed a few things, and checked to see if I was dilated. Of course, we came loaded with a ton of questions so he sat us down in his office afterwards and kindly (and patiently) answered everything these first time pregnancy kids needed to know.

The big take away is that she is big. The doctor estimated that she is currently 7 1/2 pounds ~ which is fine if you didn't have to add 2 weeks and 4 days to that. By the time she is born she could be leaning towards the 9's. I think our mouths both dropped when we heard that. 9 pounds! Remember we have just come from holding little Noelle, who weighed a whopping 6 pound 13 ounces at birth. We also learned that she has a big head. Wow!

Baby girl is already throwing us for a loop and making us alter our perfectly planned lives. I suppose that is just a taste of life to come. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment