Tuesday, March 11, 2014

We are moving...

...downstairs!

An apartment opened up downstairs so Josh and I have decided to move down there. People assume the place is bigger, with our growing family and all, but actually it's smaller. :) Babies don't take up that much space, do they? :p

But we should be fine. The main thing is we won't have to contend with lugging a baby + groceries + whoknowswhat up and down the stairs everyday. So that's nice. The one rather tough aspect of it all is the timing. We were hoping for the place to open up sooner than this weekend but it didn't so a week before we have this kiddo we'll be moving - and by "we" I mean Josh. There's no way he's letting me carry a toothbrush, let alone a box, down those stairs. :p

Because the place is smaller we have already packed up half of our stuff and moved it into a storage container. But still, a whole apartment awaits to be carted downstairs so that is what we will be doing this weekend (and going to a wedding!).

I really like the layout of our new pad and I'm anxious to get our stuff in there so we can settle in (and finish that nursery! yikes!) before this girl makes her debut.

Have a wonderful Tuesday ya'll.

"I have set the Lord always before me. Because he is my right hand, I will not be shaken." Psalm 16

No comments:

Post a Comment