Sunday, March 9, 2014

The Endless Possibilities

I've reached a point where the thought of leaving the house is equated to crossing the Mississippi during a hurricane. Wearing anything other than Josh's basketball shirts and my huge sweats is ridiculously cumbersome which is why on Saturday night I found myself blissfully ready for bed at 8:00pm with my laptop open to Netflix and the night's possibilities endless.

As I trolled the options I settled on Stuck in Love, mostly because it received high ratings and since Josh was out I figured, romantic independent film? Sure! All I was hoping for was mild amusement since I had already decided I would fall asleep halfway through but 97 minutes (and many tissues) later I was hooked.



"I could hear everyone's heart. I could hear the human noise we sat there making. Not one of us moving. Not even when the room went dark."

2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment