Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Car-Mageddon

Going to Rochester, NY on the red-eye tonight to attend General Conference. Looking forward to seeing where the future of the church is going.  While I'm headed to the opposite side of the U.S. my fellow friends in So Cal have to deal with this (published in the NYTimes no less!).


That's my hood right there. In talking with my So Cal family and friends they don't seem to think it's going to be a big deal. Say what? That sentiment is exactly why it is going to be a big deal. If everyone doesn't think they are going to be stuck for two hours in the same spot right a block away from their homes - then they will be. They're even warning people up in Nor Cal. This was on the freeway yesterday. Sorry about the quality, I was going 75 when I took this. 
And this offer from Jet Blue!

Anywho, for the sake of my friends and family back home I hope the 405 shutdown is a big over-exaggeration. Stay safe everyone and I'll try and do the same. See you on the East Coast!

1 comment:

  1. Remind me to show you my "KTLA/5 Survive the 405" t-shirt some day...

    ReplyDelete