Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Moving On

Thank you, I am feeling much better. I was able to get those errands done today and prepare dinner and lunch.  Effectively wiping away that nasty wife guilt disease. Nasty little thing.

Found this in a decorating magazine - temporary wallpaper! How awesome is that?! It's perfect for the apartment-ers who are still making an effort to make that rental seem like a home (like us...well, maybe just me. Josh doesn't really care). We have this small space that connects the bathroom and the bedroom. It's been driving me a bit crazy how bland it looks. I think it would be perfect for one of these lovely designs. Such a small space is crying out for something that stands out.  Don't you think?

That small space
Maybe this one
 Or this one
 Or this one
Which one do you like?

1 comment: