Friday, July 8, 2011

Job-schmob.

I've been somewhat actively looking for a part time job (I mean, who wouldn't want me?! I am soo employable people). Today it got the best of me so I took a break and made these puppies.

Not sure when I began consoling myself with food. Not a good habit. But you know what? They were so good. So good I ate three muffins in one sitting good. Oops, guess I won't have lunch. :p

I'm excited about two things this weekend. The first is super lame. Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge are in town! Why I am so obsessed with them beats me. They're staying in a private home in Hancock Park. If I was in L.A. I might try and see them...j/k. haha. The second thing I'm stoked about is tomorrow. If Josh doesn't have to work we're planning on driving in to Yosemite, taking a hike or two, fishing, and checking out the drivability of Tioga Pass. We've both never been in the National Park but have heard it can get crowded. I'll let you know. Happy Friday!

UPDATE: He doesn't have to work! Yosemite or Bust. =)

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm...those look SO GOOD!

    The HRH's landed at LAX 3 hours ago=traffic galore!

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMIGOSH those look phenomenal! I'm so jealous! :P well, they probably aren't good for my attempt to shed for the wed. :( love you girl and on the hunt for a gig for ya...God will provide. :)

    ReplyDelete