Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Kitchen's Galore

I have a not-so-secret obsession with houses. Looking at all kinds makes me happy. When in Barnes and Nobles I'm the one who grabs all the home magazines. Sometimes when we're driving around in a nice neighborhood Josh will indulge me and take a few detours through the streets. Exterior, interior...i love them all. I saw this kitchen yesterday and fell in love. It's Kerri Russell's. Remember Felicity? If you love this too, you can see more of her house here.

I've always dreamed of having a fireplace in my kitchen. Not so practical probably. It is a dream after all.

Some other beauties. 
Love the white walls and the contrast of modern and traditional.
 I heart Subway tile. I might possibly put it floor to ceiling in our house one day. Just because.
 Love the floor, stationary nook, black trimmed doors, and the contrast of the wood table.
Maybe one day I'll show you my bathrooms. Hm, that sounded a little bit intimate didn't it? =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment