Friday, July 27, 2012

A European Tourist and Me

Oh I forgot to tell you! Something funny happened in a cafe in Sausalito. Josh and I were sitting at this two seater when two Europeans came and sat at the table to my right. Then the weirdest thing...the man in the white moved his straight facing chair to the edge of his two seater table, right into me! There was sooo much room on the other side. Why wouldn't he keep the chair straight, like everyone else in the place! Josh took a picture because I just couldn't believe it. Just as I was about to yell "get up off me foo!" I was overcome with laughter. It was just so absurd it was funny. 

Here he is leaning forward to grab a bite as you can see in the mirror. It was much worse when he wasn't leaning forward. 



Aren't you guys supposed to be at the Olympics? Bah! :p Which reminds me...Olympic opening ceremony TONIGHT, 7:30! Who's in?

1 comment:

  1. ahahaha! That is so funny! :P And yes, totally in for the Olympics! Wish we could be watching it together! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete