Monday, July 30, 2012

Church

I took this picture at camp. All those raised hands, and each one a life changed by Jesus.


Yesterday at church people were sharing what God has been doing in their lives. The whole service was just testimonies! So many people shared that the service went super long (my tummy was rumbling!). Some of the testimonies were from people who had attended family camp but many came from people who didn't. 

It was touching...no no, more than that. It was more than encouraging, more than moving. I can't find the word. I needed more tissue! But from all I've seen, I'll tell ya, no program, no religion, no therapy, or length of time can heal people from so many different situations - divorce, death, shame, loneliness, meekness, depression, and regret, the way Christ can. He redeems, saves, and then gives you so much more.

I'm so happy today - this random Monday. :) I hope you are too.


1 comment: