Thursday, July 26, 2012

A Visit to Family Camp

This week is our annual church family camp. I popped in Tuesday and Wednesday and had the best time. Camp felt a lot like the weather up there - mild, calm, and perfect. There was a sense of gentleness in everything and you could feel it around the people. 

I had many memorable moments, but my favorite was being in adult session with mom and dad. We never get to worship with them because dad's always up on the stage. It was nice to be able to learn from someone together and to lift our hands in worship together. 

Here is my dad and mom at the snack shop. Aren't the redwood's amazing?


And I had to get a close-up for proof of dad's Great Waffle Cone Splurge of 2012!

Wishing you a sweet and gentle Thursday friends. 


1 comment:

  1. where is the pic of your cool NAILS? LOL. love the pics of your parents. love you! so glad you came.

    ReplyDelete