Friday, July 20, 2012

Ready or Not, Here We Come

Regular college football fans might be gearing up for the upcoming season. They would probably be looking for tickets to the first home game and anticipating seeing their favorite players back on the field. 

But I am not married to a normal football fan (as you may have surmised). In our house, college football goes year around and right now the last few recruits are filling out for the class of 2013. You heard me right, 2013. Josh sent me this list of verbal commits today and I could just feel the hopeful anticipation reverberating from my phone. 



To Josh this little picture embodies his hopes for his favorite team to (dare I say it?) return to the top. The man's joy knows no bounds. 

And it all comes to beginning Saturday, September 1st. Ready or not, here we come.

No comments:

Post a Comment