Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Gifts from the Heart

A few weeks ago Josh and I were strolling through the mall and we stopped in Williams Sonoma. We love walking around in there to browse the trinkets and specialty food items. They were giving little tastes of their Peppermint Bark. I had never had it before. It was all sorts of wonderful! Well, all sorts of wonderful until I saw the price... $48.00!


While Josh worked late, I made a few batches of my own using this friendly recipe (plus a hint of peppermint extract). I was curious if the consistency and taste would be similar, and to my delight, it was.

A few homemade Christmas gifts checked off the list (and not at $48.00 a pop)!

I'm compiling a post of all the gifts we bought/made this year. Aren't you curious? I'll post it after Christmas...but not a day sooner :)

6 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment