Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The Off Beat Ones

My sister finally got her wedding photos. I know it's a year later, but here are some of the off beat favorites. (You know, the ones that won't make it into the wedding album but when you see them it warms your heart). 

Blane's outfit was so him. You had to look closely though to see all the details.


Grace breathing a nervous sigh before go-time.

One that probably only me (and his mom) would appreciate.

Don't-look-too-long-or-will-tear-up!

Lots of faith in that first row, lots of faith.

I spot a father in law!

 Con-cen-tra-tion, concentration is a game, keep the rhythm or you'll be, out the game.

Grandpa forgets grooms name. Crowd goes wild. 

The two (of four) who made it all happen.




Many, many, more but the ceremony holds my fondest memories. We have two weddings (so far) in 2013 to look forward to, so fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment