Monday, December 3, 2012

Good Day to You

In honor of the impending royal baby, I am speaking in my English accent today. Will you join me, dear?


I've been happily blogging, but nothing I can post...yet. Like this year I'll be posting the gifts we bought and how much they cost. (I'm always curious, aren't you?) But I can't show you that until after Christmas. In the middle of all that I realized I haven't said hello to you yet. Hello!

This weekend was pretty low key for us. We didn't go down to LA (shock!) even though there were things to go for - Grace's annual bday dinner, the Jordan's Christmas get together, and the Arnold house hangout. We are trying to be more present here and trips to LA always set my back, back.

Instead we went and saw Skyfall, ate a $6 burger at Flemings happy hour, went to church, and finished our Christmas shopping. It was quiet and nice.

Hope you can concentrate at work or school this week. Isn't it hard when so many fun things are happening?? Have a thankful Monday!


P.S. My sister's car was broken into over the weekend. This is a scary reminder to watch your stuff this season. And if you don't live in a fortified apartment maze like we do, then please lock those doors and windows.

If you're really paranoid, you can buy this:

(This one is a decoy, can you believe it? Trick those tricksters!)

1 comment:

  1. We missed you but are excited for future get togethers with you there :)

    ReplyDelete