Monday, December 10, 2012

Bring It Asians

How was your weekend? We had a fun few days. Friday night we got all fancy and attended the HT Fundraiser Dinner, then Sat. we shopped and laughed in Walnut Creek with friends, then later had dinner with Josh's grandparents. Sunday we went to church where I sang my heart out from the back row, and then afterwards we braved the scary world of a non-English speaking asian buffet (have you ever been?) so we could have all-you-can-eat-sushi for a ridiculously great price. 

Said asian buffet

And my reward. Oh yes baby!

It's been cold here in the Bay and all the trees are bright red or brilliant yellow. The season amazes me and I love it.

We only have a few more weeks left in this year. I can hardly believe it. Hoping you and I end this one with a deep joy, the kind that settles you and gives you hope for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment