Thursday, October 17, 2013

It's That Time Again

It's that time again. When you walk into Macy's and Target and see both Halloween costumes and decorated Christmas trees. You know what this signals..time to start thinking about Christmas cards!

I have been browsing the normal sites - Tiny Prints, Minted, Shutterfly, and Zazzle. I've got to say, I wasn't that impressed. They seem like last years except there's a lot of "joy!" and gold (which was sooo last year :p just kidding).

Here's some homemade ones that caught my eye.

link

I initially committed to making our own version of the second one and then I etched one out and my hand was already cramping so Josh x'ed that right away. 110 more? I don't think so.

So I'm a bit stuck. What is your family doing?

1 comment:

  1. UGH. I've been stumped on our Christmas card since August. :( Looking, looking, looking and nothing. :( Praying we both find something we love soon! Christmas is around the corner - EEKK!!

    ReplyDelete