Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Jayna and Jonathan

Remember when I mentioned we went to Seattle for Labor Day? It was to attend Jayna and Jonathan's wedding. We are family friends and were honored to make the trip up to witness their union. If you follow me on Instagram you saw the most incredible cake display and the beautiful venue. But sadly those were the only pictures I took. Luckily for us, some of their wedding photos were posted on Facebook this week. Yay!

The Father of the Bride's reaction to seeing his Jayna. 


These two praising the Lord during the ceremony. Um, I may or may not be tearing up just looking at this picture.

This joy you see pervaded the whole event. 


Mom cheering with a baby bottle at our table. What can I say, we brought the LA class to Seattle. :p

In case you forgot, that amazing wedding cake display. But who could forget?

Jayna and Jonathan, I always say weddings are a reflection of the couple and you two were no exception - joyous, Godly, fun, genuine, kind, and classy. We love you guys and are rooting for you. Thanks for letting us be there for your special moment!


No comments:

Post a Comment