Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Say It Ain't So!

Have you heard that my sister is also pregnant?

Say it ain't so! They are a month ahead of us and we are ecstatic. They are due February 28 and we are due March 29. It has been months of many doctors appointments. We have different doctors who work in the same area so it has been fascinating seeing how different they do things. I am thankful that I am not the only one in the group keeping us from doing non-pregnancy things - like riding roller coasters for example.

Here we are at my birthday on Monday. Neither of us like showing these photos but alas the truth is the truth. For prosperity sake I hope one day we'll appreciate that that we took them. ;)


It took a lot of begging and pleading to get her permission for this.  If you know her, please thank her for allowing me to post these photos. :)

P.S. I feel compelled to state for the record that she's not really that much taller than me. I can't say for certain but I'm pretty sure she's cheating and on her tippie toes. :p

Happy hump day.

2 comments: