Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Pregnancy Wedding Attire? O Me O My.

/ / 

Before I forget, here is the recipe for that amazing strawberry shortcake, courtesy of Leah. Below are her addendum's. 
  • taste your strawberries...depending on how sour/sweet they are, adjust your sugar.  The ones I bought were pretty sweet, so I used 1 TBSP sugar for my purée 
  • I don't strain my purée...I just purée it well, but I like the seeds in it
  • for the top crust, I never measure the sugar on top...I sprinkle it all over until I think it's yummie...heehee...I feel like the 1TBSP sprinkled across the top isn't enough and I like a crunchy sugar top crust...that's just me though.
/ / 

So far, we have three weddings to attend while I am harvesting a baby elephant. The first one happened when we went to Seattle, with our dear friends Jonathan and Jayna. The other was Dave and Neeka's reception, and the other is this weekend.

I can't exactly wear my go-to dresses. I tried that in Seattle and found my outfit to be so tight and therefore uncomfortable that I didn't even eat dessert or dance. 

See, proof. Me with Baby Kyrie and my too tight dress. Thank goodness for that loose flap.


Dave and Neeka's wedding reception was a casual affair so I borrowed my sisters clothes and went in a cotton black dress. But the next one is more traditional.

This sounds cheap but I don't really want to to buy a dress I'm only going to wear 1x. I saw these at ASOS maternity. Aren't they great? They are wooing me into splurging on one great maternity dress. 





What to do? What to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment