Monday, October 14, 2013

Meet Bobby

My life was forever changed yesterday. My mother-in-law came home after church with lunch from some hole in the wall in Culver City. Little did I know that take-out bag would change everything.

Meet Bobby - a Thanksgiving Meal in a sandwich.


I guess it was obvious how much I loved it because she sent me home with some leftovers. It's teasing me from the fridge right now. In fact, I almost had it for breakfast but my will power won out. Save it for lunch.

If you love the traditional Thanksgiving meal with stuffing, turkey, and cranberry sauce, you need to break from what you are doing and go get this sandwich.

You'll thank me later, J

P.S. We had a great weekend but I can't tell you about it right now since all I can see is that sandwich starring at me. GO TRY IT!

1 comment: