Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Valentine's Day Gift Guide - For Her

They say that Valentine's Day is a celebration of love but I think we all know that's not completely true. A big part of Valentine's has always been about the gift. 

I once dated a guy who always bought me things he liked. (no wonder we aren't together anymore. just kidding...sort of.) So here's my gift to the gifting impaired. Go out and do a girl proud. 

1. Nothing says "I get it" like a bit of Chanel.
2. Think it's been done? She doesn't. But this time don't do the hasty trip to the local grocery store. If you're in LA, go here.  
3. Buy dozens of these and fill a room in the house. 

4. No girl I know would turn down a Maya Brenner mini. No girl.

5. Surprise her with a massage from her favorite spa - with her best friend.

6. And lastly, the one little thing that will put you on a pedestal until next year rolls around - a thoughtful card, with actual words written that include a description of feelings. =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment