Friday, February 24, 2012

#Moneysaving and #Littlejoysinlife*

Josh and I have turned into tight wads and me into a coupon cutting, find the bargain, machine. I recently fell into the most beautiful little life breathing thing. Since Starbucks and $4.05 Grande Nonfat Vanilla Latte Extra Hot's are out (miss you GNVLXH!) I've been looking for a cheap alternative. I found it and at Target no less.
For a whopping $6 you can get like billions of cups of hot Chai tea whenever you want. It's marvelous and I had to share because if you like hot cups of chai goodness at your beck and call, well then I just placed a whole lot of happiness in your hands. Happy Weekending folks. See you in LA. :)

*Homage to the Twitter machine because that is where I first found the funniest thing in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment