Thursday, February 23, 2012

Ash Wednesday

I have completely lost control. I can't stop watching the sloth video. Right before I go to bed, while I'm cooking, walking, grocery shopping, and every in between. I can't stop myself!

It's so much goodness rolled into one and it's taking over my life. I need to stop.

Wednesday night Josh and I attempted to go to church. I've never been on an Ash Wednesday and we both thought it would be a nice beginning to our season of Lent. Well, through this means and that pamphlet we ended up at a Christian Korean/American blended service in Mountain View. I knew I was going to have a hard time focusing (hmm, good word choice J) when we walked in and the pastor was reciting a verse in Korean. Odd night. Afterwards (okay, 3/4ths into the service) we stopped to get some gelato. I did not miss the irony of getting dessert on the first day of Lent.

I'll leave you to your day. Hope the start of lent was smooth sailing for you. Here's a picture of Wednesday night. Sepia'd and edge blurred in an attempt to spiritualize. Did it work? :p
P.S. Boo's already showing off 10 toes and 10 fingers. Booya! I KNEW Boo was going to be advanced. I just KNEW it. And lookey here, baby can practically take the gifted test. #beaming auntie

No comments:

Post a Comment